- Parks and Recreation
- Event Space & Studio Rental
The Santa Barbara Zoo is dedicated to the preservation, conservation, and enhancement of the natural world and its living treasures through education, research, and recreation. The Zoo excels at creating quality experiences that bring people and animals together. Zoo experiences, are easy, safe, fun, and educational.
- 30 acres of exhibits and gardens with mountain and ocean views.
- One of only five zoos exhibiting endangered California condors.
- Great activities from a miniature train to a climbing wall.
- The exciting and memorable opportunity to feed giraffes.
- Keeper talks daily during feeding and training at exhibits.
101 northbound to Cabrillo, left to Ninos Drive, right to Zoo entrance (north), 101 southbound to Milpas, right to Vallerta, left to Zoo entrance (east). Adjacent to Dwight Murphy Park,