- Transportation/Charters/Fun Car Rentals
Santa Barbara is served daily by two Amtrak® trains, the Pacific Surfliner® and Coast Starlight®. The Pacific Surfliner runs five times daily in each direction and the Coast Starlight stops daily in each direction
Make the most of your SoCal adventure aboard Amtrak Pacific Surfliner where your getaway starts as soon as you step onto the train.
The Pacific Surfliner hugs the coast from San Luis Obispo to San Diego, with multiple stops in San Diego, Orange, LA and Ventura Counties. Santa Barbara county stops include Lompoc-Surf, Guadalupe, Goleta, Santa Barbara, and Carpinteria. Connecting Thruway bus service is offered from the train station to the UCSB Campus, Solvang-Santa Ynez Valley and Santa Maria. Onboard amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi and bicycle storage (reservations required). Visit the Sea View Café featuring fresh salads and sandwiches, snacks, local craft beer, cocktails, and wine. Business Class on the Pacific Surfliner also includes reserved seating and complimentary refreshments. Simply settle into your roomy seat to unwind and enjoy the spectacular views along the Pacific coast.
For reservations, train schedules and information visit PacificSurfliner.com.
The Coast Starlight connects Seattle and Los Angeles, winding through Portland, the San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento, Paso Robles, SLO and Santa Barbara. The train features sleeping accommodations, coach and business class as well as a Dinning Car and Sightseer Lounge/Cafe, visit Amtrak.com.
- Click here to learn about the Transit Transfer Program making it easy for passengers to get around Santa Barbara.
- Click here to learn about current Pacific Surfliner special offers and everyday discounts.
- Click here to find updated Pacific Surfliner schedules, fares and reservations.
- Click here to Hug the Coast and learn more about Pacfic Surfliner destinations.
- Click here to learn about the Pacific Surfliner onboard experience.