Name: Oktoberfest: Business to Consumer Expo & Job Fair 2014
Date: October 28, 2014
Time: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM PDT
The Chamber of the Santa Barbara Region, the Workforce Investment Board of Santa Barbara County and the Goleta Valley Chamber of Commerce would like to invite members of our community who have currently been laid off or have become unemployed to join us at our OKTOBERFEST: Business to Consumer Expo and Job Fair.
We will kick off the Job Fair at 4:00 PM with a seminar titled: Surviving a Layoff, presented by Chamber Ambassador and Member, David Machacek. He will cover the following topics:
- How to cope with the stress of losing a job
- How to manage bills when the paycheck stops
- How to uncover the “hidden job market”
- How to build an effective resume
- How to give a great interview
Deckers Outdoor Corporation, Devereux California, FLIR, Work Bubble, Select Staffing and more!